hi everyone, hopefully at the beginning of this new year we will get more happiness than last year.. Hello everyone on this blog, I want to share my wishes for the new year 2021. Before I convey my wish, I want to introduce myself first. my name is najwa, can you call wawa or awa as much as you want to call me First, I really hope that the corona virus is over and can carry out activities as before, hopefully and I am very grateful that my close friends or relatives have not been exposed to the virus. second, I really want to improve my grades in academics and want my school activities to run smoothly so that I can have satisfactory grades. Third, if this pandemic is over, I will be happy to meet friends and play outdoors. Like watching a movie, it has been a long time since I felt watching a movie in the cinema. fourth, I hope I will move up the grade with a satisfactory grade. Finally, I hope that my family, parents, teachers and those who read this blog will always be given physical...
Komentar
Posting Komentar